Board of Directors Services
Our CEO, Tammy Katz, serves on selected public and private company boards, providing strategic planning, marketing, and brand expertise for dynamic companies. She also serves as a catalyst for more dynamic, strategic, and pragmatic board discussions and counsel to operating leadership.
Her public, private, and non-profit Board of Directors experience includes:
- Board of Directors, Monterey Gourmet Foods, Inc. (NASDAQ: PSTA) (2009-2010 through acquisition by Pulmuone). Member, Compensation and Nominating Committees.
- Board of Directors, Kahiki Foods Inc. (2009 - 2012).
- Member, Food Innovation Center, The Ohio State University
- Board of Trustees, Secretary, Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of Central Ohio (2008-2010) (local chapter of National 501c3). Marketing Committee chair.
- Board of Directors, Women’s Business Enterprise Southeast (2007-2009). 501c3, regional affiliate of Women’s Business Enterprise National Council, the nation’s leading certifying and advocacy group for woman-owned businesses and corporations supporting supplier diversity.
- Board of Trustees, Executive Committee, The Leo Yassenoff Jewish Community Center of Columbus, Ohio (19911995; 2003-2007). 501c3. Marketing Committee Chair.
- Board of Trustees, Columbus Jewish Federation (1992 – 1994) 501c3, fundraising, allocations and social service organization for local and international Jewish agencies. Co-Chair, Young Jewish Professionals.
Contact us to discuss your board stewardship needs at